The CedarWood Inn will be closed from 3/29 - 4/8/14. During this time we will continue to accept reservations for other dates. Our apologies for any inconvenience to our regular and new customers.
Where you’re treated like family.
Our goal is to provide our guests with Western North Carolina lodging they will talk about and want to come back to again, and again, and again. Come experience WNC lodging as it was in the 1950’s. We want you to feel at home, away from home. Sit on the front porch and listen to the birds, enjoy a Continental Breakfast in our Event Room and get to know your fellow travelers, gather at the Gazebo, grill your dinner out and enjoy our down home atmosphere. In the spring our flowers will amaze you, in the summer enjoy our pleasant mountain air and beautiful forests and waterfalls, in the fall watch the leaves change colors, feel each season change. If you’re looking for Blue Ridge Mountain accommodations, give us a try. We know you’ll leave wanting to come back again.
We are an easy reach to anywhere in WNC, ideally located smack dab between historic downtown Hendersonville to the north and historic Flat Rock to the south. Only 20 minutes to Asheville Regional Airport and 45 minutes to Greenville/Spartanburg Airport. Shop your heart out for antiques, arts and crafts, mountain pottery and local gems. Take day trips to the Great Smoky Mountains, rich in a long human history. Hike DuPont Forest or the Appalachian trail, golf, bike, ride, paddle, fish. Eat ‘down home’ or fine at any of Hendersonville's great restaurants. Catch a play or concert at The Flat Rock Theatre, learn about our town's history, dance or listen to great music from the oldies to the newest and everything in between. You might say we’re a hop, skip, and a jump from everywhere and everything in Western North Carolina. In the heart of it all!
Accommodations and Amenities:
- Smoke Free Rooms / No Pets, please
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast in our Event Room
- Ground level parking at your front door
- One bedroom – Connecting – Full Kitchen Units
- 1 King – 1 Queen – or 2 Double Beds
- Microwave – Refrigerators – Coffee Makers
- Remote Control Cable TV
- Phones and Free Local Calls
- Heating / Air Conditioning
- Daily housekeeping, all GREEN products used
- Shuffleboard, Horseshoes, Outdoor Grill, Gazebo, Picnic Shelter, Summer Hammock
- Lobby and Cozy Event Room (see Front Desk for rental information)
- Wi-Fi Internet connections.
We strive to provide clean and comfortable lodging in the friendly WNC tradition.